Monday, July 1, 2013

Saving Grace




Awesome day yesterday!! Two of my daughters were baptized! My little one actually made the decision to accept Jesus in December but we didn't have a church home. We started trying out some churches and then my sister got sick and passed away and we quit looking. We started attending a church an hour away with my parents to help support them and decided that's where God wants us. So my little one was finally able to publicly proclaim her salvation :) The older one actually JUST accepted Jesus on SATURDAY night!! Praise God! He is so GOOD! They were able to be baptized on the same day.

We actually had two other Salvation's Saturday night as well. It's not my place to tell their story but I can tell you that there mama would be oh so happy if she were still with us. I believe she is in Heaven rejoicing that she will one day see her children again.

It's still a hard pill to swallow, Beth's death, but there is still JOY in the storm!