Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Have a Confession



I have a confession. I’m feeling the need to be very open and frank about some things tonight.


I am a Christian.

I believe the Bible is the Word of God. I believe everything in the Bible is true and correct with no errors and while written and compiled by man it is just as He intended it to be and without defect.

I believe we are ALL sinners. I believe that adultery, lying, yelling at your parents, not asking for forgiveness when you've wronged another, idolatry, sexual perversion, sexual promiscuity, coveting what’s not yours, murder, stealing, homosexuality, speeding, cussing, gossip, pride, etc…… are ALL sins. Things that we don’t commonly think of as sin, yep, it’s a sin.

I believe that Jesus walked this earth and is the Son of God and was hung on a cross to atone for our sins so we won’t spend an eternity in hell so long as we accept Him as our Savior. I believe that we will perish in hell for our sins if we don’t accept Him as our Savior.

I don’t believe it’s my place to point out the individual sins of others. I believe that we are called to love all and to further His kingdom. I make every attempt to show His love and grace towards all, believers and nonbelievers.  I will not hide my beliefs and will happily share the Gospel with anyone who seeks the truth.


I believe that there will be a day of reckoning at some point after our death where we will answer for the life we have led and we will face the ultimate judgment.