Thursday, May 9, 2013

Four Point Oh! and a Birthday Wish



Yay! I made it though my first semester back in college. No small feat considering I did it while mourning the loss of my sister. Final grades have been posted and I have a 4.0.

I am pleased with myself. I want to shout from the rooftops but I won't. My grades are very insignificant in the big scheme of things. I need good grades to help get into the Sonography program that I'm trying to get into. I need to get into that program so I can contribute to our family income when Tim gets out the Army. Honestly, things would have been a lot easier on me if I had of quit school when Beth passed away but I really couldn't do that since our future livelihood is on the line.

I do think she would be really proud of me for sticking with it and giving it my all. Hell, I'm proud of me.

Next semester starts in just over a week. Please pray for me. I'll be driving an hour to and from campus four days a week and I hate taking classes on campus :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Daddy!!!