Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It Finally Dropped!

I have one of those fancy body composition scales and I have a tendency to hop on that thing every morning. The last week has been different though. It has been about four days since I last stepped on it so this morning my curiosity got the better of me. I got undressed and stepped on. My weight hadn't changed but my body fat had!

I have had such a hard time getting it to go below a certain number... Oh what the heck, you might as well know. According to my scale I'm over 50% fat... Not any more! Woo hoo! I dropped to 49.6%! This is huge for me and I'm soooo excited. See I don't have a weight goal. I want to be fit and since muscle weighs more than fat its highly possible that I could be heavier than I think I should be. So my goal is a body fat percentage alone.

A step closer to my goal! Praise God!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5