Monday, February 14, 2011

Holding My Tongue

This only happens every once in a while now that I'm older, wiser, and better able to hold my tongue but I swear I'm having a VERY hard time today not going off on a couple of Officer/Senior NCO's in our Brigade. GRRR....

There are quite a few people that I want to get right in their face like a Drill SGT would and yell at them to do their own f'ing job! Oh and then there are the people that REALLY need to learn how to do their jobs before you send a soldier round and round just to end up back at the same spot. Someone want to tell me why my husband knows a MSG's (Master Sergeant) job better than the MSG knows his job???

Yeah, it's a good thing that we don't really celebrate Valentines Day around our house cause I'd be sorely disappointed if we did cause he's in NO mood to be doing anything lovey...

So now I have a dilemma :( I am supposed to go do a Bible study with my friends tonight. I was planning on taking one kid (the littlest) and letting the hubs and other kids fend for themselves for dinner. Well now I'm feeling conflicted. Should I still do that or should I stay home and tend to my husband and maybe help ease his evening a little. If you know my husband you'd know that he likes his computer time so he would be happy with that but he will NOT be happy with the other two children in his ear asking whats for dinner... blah blah blah. I could take the middle girl with us but that would get in the way of our Bible study. Hmmm... decisions, decisions.