Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Finished my Journey!!

On July 5, 2010 I joined in with a group of women who wanted to complete the Bible in 90  Days challenge. Today I finished! What was supossed to take 90 days took me 209 days to complete but I am soooo happy that I did it, no matter how long it took.

This is the first time I've EVER read the Bible the whole way through. I know it's only through His help that I did it. I have a great overview of the Bible now, have some great new verses to fall back on, and have such a closer relationship with Him now.

What's next? Hmmm... I'm not sure. Now that everything fits together I need to dig into the Word and I've got my eye on a book that I hope will really teach me how to do just that. Any of you have any experiences with Kay Arthur, Lord, Teach Me to Study the Bible in 28 Days or How to Study Your Bible: The Lasting Rewards of the Inductive Method?

Let me know what you think!