Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

Welcome fellow bloggers! I'm so glad you could stop by. Thankfully although we do have snow on the ground, it's nothing new and we're NOT snowed in :). Being in the interior portion of Alaska we have snow on the ground from October to April normally.

My name is Brandi. I'm a 35 year old Army wife. I have three daughters, ages 18, 13, and my littlest is about to torn five! We've been in Alaska for the almost three years now and while I would love to say that our stint up here is almost done, it probably isn't. We very likely have about a year and a half left. Booo! I get wanderlust very bad and want to move after only a couple of years. Even in our civilian lives we moved a lot. In 10 years we lived in three different states, two of them two different times. So we moved a total of five times in 10 years.

Besides being an Army wife and a mother to three wonderful children I wear many other hats. I am a Christian who is trying very hard to be obedient to my Lord. I am a full time college student and an FRG Leader. I will soon as the title of Grandmother to my repertoire as well. My oldest daughter is due in August and with any luck I'll actually get to be in the delivery room for her childs arrival. That is up to the Army though!

Well, I guess that's as good a introduction as any! Feel free to browse the blog, get to know me. I'm like just about anyone else and suffer from the same struggles as most. I use my blog as a way to share with others just what I'm going through. I hope that it touches your heart in some way.