Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Life

The last week has been so busy! I feel like I haven't even had time to breath and everything is starting to blur together. I am four days behind on my Bible reading! I was going to take today and simply do pretty much nothing. My intention was to catch up on my Bible reading, clean the house a little, exercise a little, and relax a little. Most of that didn't happen!

I spent several hours working on my daughters computer, because she somehow got a virus, so even though I did get to relax a little it doesn't feel as if I did. Plus I slept until 10AM and by four I was so tired I could hardly hold my eyes open.

I am very thankful that I did not have to go anywhere today. Tomorrow is another story altogether! I have a meeting in the morning and in the afternoon. I forgot to tell my husband that I'm going to need the van tomorrow so I'm sure he's not going to be too happy with me in the morning.

I've managed to read about 4 chapters of the Bible but that barely scratches the surface of how much I wanted to get accomplished with that today.

 Tomorrow I will make the time to catch up! Tomorrow will be a better day!